If You Didn't Do Anything RC Related, What Did You Do, Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you can't use your snow blower then you need a bigger snow blower! 🤣
It's not often that my nearly 20yo Simplicity snowblower can't get the job done. Sure, I could go bigger, but the larger footprint would be an issue in the garage, between mine and the wife's car.

It's not often that my nearly 20yo Simplicity snowblower can't get the job done. Sure, I could go bigger, but the larger footprint would be an issue in the garage, between mine and the wife's car.
You do have a drive way right? Tell the wife it's only 20 more feet and your car is the newest. 🤣

I'm still cutting green yards here! What's all this white yall?

Sorry, the Tim Allen in me came out lol

Sorry, the Tim Allen in me came out lol
Trust me, if it was ideal to go bigger, it would have been done from the get go. I would love it, if I had the space for one of these!
Screenshot_20231206_081025.jpg

I think there are also rubies and emeralds!
Haven't found any yet in regular pcs. I wouldn't know what to do with one of these. 😁

I think there are also rubies and emeralds!
LOl, for the money I paid, their should have been!
I hadn't built a rig for over a decade. My old gaming rig which I bought was struggling. PC's have changed quite a bit since I last built one.

Last edited:
He's got the Cat equivelent of kidney stones. Crystals form in their urine, and can block the bladder. Kind of like peeing razor blades. He had to stay tonight and maybe tomorrow. He's lucky we love him, because he just cost me a year or two of RC's. :eek:
But look at that face. 🤣
View attachment 176175
my cat had the same thing a few weeks ago

Back