If You Didn't Do Anything RC Related, What Did You Do, Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Christmas decorations today, outside and inside...
Christmas? I just got rid of the 2 huge pumpkins from our front stoop, that the squirrels have been feeding on.
Luckily, Mrs. X is not a big holiday outdoors decorator, so she doesn't sweat me with any of those kinds of tasks.

Well my driveshaft in my rc lost its set screw so I got one on order actually got a few on order and so I took the driveshaft out and drove it in two wheel drive all day. That's about it I really got nothing done today.

Mrs. Hornet took her fall decorations down and put all the Christmas ones up except for the tree. Probably do that tomorrow. I took my summer tires off the A6 and put the snow tires on that I got from Tire Rack. Then cleaned up the garage. Did some organizing on my rc table and shifted some items to the garage attic. Put up the new magnifying desk lamp on the rc table. Now I’ll be able to see what I’m doing! Found some pegboard hooks that I put up inside my cabinet doors to hang new parts packages.

Ran errands today returned a paint sprayer tip to Sherwin Williams, hit Harbor Freight for some outlet bars, picked up a new bulb for light under microwave, replaced batteries in my Duramax in Costco parking lot so I didn't have to make two trips, put fall decorations away got Christmas decorations out, watched college ball this afternoon and evening. Looked at my trucks multiple times as I walked by.

Just killed a fly. That's one less. You're welcome.
Good on ya mate!
Untitled25_20231127014107.png

Just killed a fly. That's one less. You're welcome.
Thus one time, when I was about 10 or so, I was eating something using chopsticks. A pesky fly kept encroaching into my personal space while I was eating. Out of annoyance I snatched at it with the chopsticks with the intentions of grabbing it, but knowing there was no chance it was going to happen. Low and behold, I actually snatched and smooched the little F*er out of the air! What are the freaking odds?!

Thus one time, when I was about 10 or so, I was eating something using chopsticks. A pesky fly kept encroaching into my personal space while I was eating. Out of annoyance I snatched at it with the chopsticks with the intentions of grabbing it, but knowing there was no chance it was going to happen. Low and behold, I actually snatched and smooched the little F*er out of the air! What are the freaking odds?!
mr-miyagi-miyagi.gif

Video or it didn't happen 😆🤣

Oh yeah?
Untitled26_20231127081127.png

Made it home rough night shift in the mine. Took a nice poop 💩 on a clean toilet and washed my ass. Now time for a beer 🍺
@Xraycer wanted non rc..... 🙄🙄

As long as the paper work is done. Growing up I was told ain't no job done until the paper work is done......... that same person also told me man goes to bed with itchy bum and wakes up with smelly fingers. 🤪😶🤣

Back