I need the 1/18 Team Losi mini LMT 4x4 brushed monster truck RTR Grave Digger LOS01026T1 today

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loudawg92107

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Many people in the RC community would benefit from me getting this truck today or tomorrow are very soon before Christmas so I could start making upgrades

Happy to pay what it's worth in terms of getting my hands on an early release sample prototype of this car

What?
If it’s an early prototype, I don’t think anyone will have one.
And how would the rc community benefit from you getting this car?

What?
If it’s an early prototype, I don’t think anyone will have one.
And how would the rc community benefit from you getting this car?
I have some people that believe that some of the shops have received an early sample prototype in an effort to get more pre-order sales .. this is often typical behavior of Horizon

I can make prototype Rats 🐀 out of toasters
Lol that is very cool but I just don't know how this is going to help me : )

But hopefully one day it will help me sounds like a very valuable resource : )

Lol that is very cool but I just don't know how this is going to help me : )

But hopefully one day it will help me sounds like a very valuable resource : )
Let’s just say put ur mind to anything and everything is possible. People always tell me that can’t be done ✔️. So I show them well myself that yes anything can be done..

Let’s just say put ur mind to anything and everything is possible. People always tell me that can’t be done ✔️. So I show them well myself that yes anything can be done..
Hell yeah it can be done!!!

Just like I was told you can't use a revo 2.0 trans. On a Tmaxx conversion. Where there's a will there is always a way.... just takes time and determination...
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!!

I have some people that believe that some of the shops have received an early sample prototype in an effort to get more pre-order sales .. this is often typical behavior of Horizon
I too heard of that and recently seen companies drop stuff before the item- the losi promoto comes to mind.
can you make me a rat and send it to me?
I can do better. I will send live ones. 🤣
Hell yeah it can be done!!!

Just like I was told you can't use a revo 2.0 trans. On a Tmaxx conversion. Where there's a will there is always a way.... just takes time and determination...
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!!
Duct tape, glue, and zipties. 🤣

Many people in the RC community would benefit from me getting this truck today or tomorrow are very soon before Christmas so I could start making upgrades

Happy to pay what it's worth in terms of getting my hands on an early release sample prototype of this car
You still havent said how this helps the RC community and if its an early release prototype then store owners arent going to sell them because they arent allowed to get rid of them. If they do and they get caught then HH likely wont ever send them that type of stuff again in the future since those are supposed to be used to help HH sell more products.

You still havent said how this helps the RC community and if its an early release prototype then store owners arent going to sell them because they arent allowed to get rid of them. If they do and they get caught then HH likely wont ever send them that type of stuff again in the future since those are supposed to be used to help HH sell more products.
That’s what I’m saying
He still hasn’t said how this will help the RC Community
That’s the first thing I asked

Back