i need help with something

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eugene M

RC Newbie
Reaction score
So i have an arrma granite that just recently had its engine burnt and i just got a new one today and i tried to drive it but the car wont move forwards or backwards the light is showing that its getting the message to move can anyone help me please

So i have an arrma granite that just recently had its engine burnt and i just got a new one today and i tried to drive it but the car wont move forwards or backwards the light is showing that its getting the message to move can anyone help me please
Brushed or brushless?

Do what @Tunedpipe said.

and how do i do that
Per the instruction manual...
Capture.JPG

...or you can watch this if you prefer.

Last edited:
thank you but i can't seem to find the reset button on my car btw my car is brushed

Is it the original brushed Arrma ESC? If so, there is no way to program it. If the motor burnt up, it may have ruined the ESC as well. How long have you had it?
a little over a year

a little over a year
Did the motor get hot? Or, did it just quit? If the motor overheated, more than likely it took out the ESC as well. You can get the original Arrma ESC, but, i would look for a HW WP-1040 or WP-1060, if you are going to keep it brushed. For the Granite, the 1060 would be better.

Did the motor get hot? Or, did it just quit? If the motor overheated, more than likely it took out the ESC as well. You can get the original Arrma ESC, but, i would look for a HW WP-1040 or WP-1060, if you are going to keep it brushed. For the Granite, the 1060 would be better.
when it happened there was smoke coming from the engine and there was a funky smell
The instructions will be in your manual. If you dont have the manual you can look it up online.
ok