Hump pack

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tremonic

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Just ordered a hump pack and quick charger for my Tmaxx. The one I ordered is the 5 cell, 6V 4200Mah Venom hump pack. It's a LITTLE bit (I mean a tiny bit) bigger than the Traxxas hump packs. Has anyone used these in the Traxxas batt boxes? I guess what I'm trying to figure out is 1: if I'm going to have any issues with it fitting and 2: What's your take on the quality of the venom product?

I have heard some good things but I always like to ask and get at least a few opinions (even though I already ordered it before I asked like a dummy). Oh and here's my disclaimer. I am not afraid to ask a million questions about things whether I feel they may be dumb questions or not. I love to learn and pick the brains of people who know more than me about what I'm trying to learn. So bear with me while I ask away.

Venom makes some good stuff. I have their Pro Charger Plus and I have a couple packs 3300 NIMH stick pack and a 1700 NIMH receiver pack and they're great. I don't use a holder anymore on my tmaxx first gen because I don't go mudding. I use an extension and a zip tie to reach the receiver and when i need to unplug it I just unplug it.

Olds97 is right you bought a pack to fit HPI Baja, your gonna find it is a lot larger than a maxx sized pack.

Back