How to question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

easy rider

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
Ok fellas, I received my flysky rx/tx GT3B kit today. I’m going to install it on the TMaxx I am working on. I’ve got a question. The TMaxx is the truck in the thread I started last week. It turns out it’s a .15. Proven by the A Arms if my internet research can be trusted.

It has a reverse. My question is, how do I get me new transmitter to engage that reverse? I’ve read on here that the receiver and transmitter I bought is a preferred package for TMaxx guys. And, the 3 channel receiver will allow a reverse to be used.

I haven’t received my hump pack and such yet. And, the old AA battery tray was unusable. So, without anyway to start tinkering, I am just trying to get a head on this thing.

All my parts should be here by Saturday and I hope to get this thing running as quickly as possible. Thanks ahead of time.

set the reverse up on ch3 assign that to a button on remote , bind new radio gear then plug in servos to correct channels. then plug in battery bench tesh all channl b4 starting