HPI Recon RTR Truck Giveaway!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
RCNT HPI Recon RTR Giveaway!

HPI Recon Features:
  • HPI TF-40 2.4GHz radio system for trouble-free control
  • RM-18 high-torque motor delivers enormous brushed power for excellent performance both on- and off-road
  • RSC-18 Electronic Speed Controller with high frequency forward and reverse
  • Heavy-duty 4WD shaft drive system handles the high torque motor power
  • Fully independent double wishbone suspension
  • Super-smooth ball differentials provide reliable power transfer
  • Four factory-fitted, long-stroke, oil-filled shocks
  • Strong, molded composite tub chassis, shock towers and suspension parts make the Mini Recon nearly indestructible
  • Pre-glued, high grip Micro Block tires on chrome 6-spoke rims
  • Twin point steering with integrated servo saver
  • 7.2V NiMH battery, charger and AA batteries for the transmitter

Courtesy of my LHS: BigBlueHobbies

RULES:

1. Become a Supporting Member!
  2. Reply as many times as you'd like in this thread, all posts should make some sense. Any spammy nonsense posts will be removed. A random post number will be picked after the contest closes.

ENDS:

Contest ends November 15th, 2011

Good luck and enjoy!

Last edited:
That is too cool. I like the Mini-Savage look. I bet this little sucker has some serious pep and breakage potential!! Thank Woodie for another cool giveaway!!

Awesome, thanks for another giveaway WoodiE!!!

You know, I've been meaning to become a supporting member here on RCNT, since I've received a ton of help and great advice from this forum.

I guess this is all the convincing I needed!

Thanks WoodIE :cheers:

I was looking at these last week, it looks great for the price!

Heck yes! Thanks for the chance, yet again Woodie!

I just renewed my membership and I'm putting my name on the list for this truck. I guess it's about time I dust off the old RC's and get busy.

I would totally give this to my boy. I think he would enjoy something small enough to play with in the house.

Well I figured that I've been on here for 2 years now and that I should start to be a supporting member since all of you guys have helped me so much. And if I won that would be a killer 10 year wedding anniversary present 11/17/11.

Man this is great. That would be a awesome truck to have. Thanks Woodie for the chance to win this.

never owned a hpi or a mini this might be my chance to do both at once thanks for the giveaway

Very cool, dont have a mini anything yet so it would be cool for sure to add one to the collection.

Joe, I have a RC18 but this is WAY more bad ass than the lil AE.

Might be just what I need to get back into RC.

count me in looks like a cool little ride

see I always new being a supporting member would have it perks!! Now all I need to do is win one of these things l.o.l... And thanks for the chance for this cool little thing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back