ECX Smash 1/18th Electric Truck Giveaway

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks man! This is one heck of a surprise and I just can't thank Woodie and all the staff here at ever enough! This is awesome! Not as awesome as Rolex....but pretty awesome!

Congrats on the win Godale03!!

Congrats on the win Tom!!

Congrats Tom enjoy the prize

Thanks guys! I an going to give it to my daughter! She will be very excited! I can't wait to see her face when it gets here!

congrats on the new rig ! hope your daughter enjoys !

This showed up at the end of last week! We have not fired it up yet since we were away most of the weekend, but that is all going to change! Here is a picture with more to follow! Thanks again, I am sure she will love it! She is excited and thrilled that it came in blue... her favorite color!

IMG_20130531_192528_143_zps3d99f8ae.jpg

That's Great, hope she has a Blast with it!!

Yeah me too! She still hasn't quite got the throttle control down. It is hard on the gas the whole time, but she is having fun, which is really what it is all about right?

That's great Tom! My kids have been having a blast with mine.

I an enjoying watching her! Reminds me of why I got into this hobby in the first place. Woodie let me know that the mini T parts and hop Ups will fit so when something breaks it's easy to replace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back