HPI Recon RTR Truck Giveaway!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it kinda looks like a RC18MT
have to see whats available for upgrades

Gotta stop buying weapons so I can afford to fix the rigs I got.

funny you say that
i should probally buy a weapon to protect my huge investment

Nice to see so many supporting members!

I agree with that
for the price of a membership of $40.00 a year thats a little over 3 bucks a month
you get all this

Supporting Membership
Chance to win a $25 gift card, EVERY month!
Upgraded private message storage to 1,000 message (compared to 50 for non-supporting members).
Special supporting member icon.
Ability to post in the Supporting Members forum
Upload images to the gallery with 100MB storage.
Custom title under your name, you set yourself.
Ability to have a user avatar (90x90, 30KB).
Ability to have a profile picture (300x300, 40KB).
Ability to have a user signature up to 4 lines!
Ability to participate in supporting member giveaways.

for me thats a no brainer and i can give up

the fastfood one a month to pay for it LOL

WIN WIN for me

This is something I'm looking to give to my 5 year old. I think the cat will be very upset with me.:D

I have been wanting to try out hpi's electric's for alittle while now just havent made it that far on the kids or my list yet, hopefully this will be a chance to give'em a try, I've heard abunch of good things about them...

Right on! Cool looking little guy, I want in...thanks Woodie :D

That's all that I have is minis. My son and I love them. Its just scary how much you can wrap up in something so small.

Thats why its so addicting

you start with a 170.00 RC18t
then you spend another 100 plus bucks on the aluminum kit
then you spend another 130 plus bucks on a mamba set up
then its upgraded tierods
then its tires and wheels body etc etc etc
and before you know it
you spent enought that you could have bought a savage
thats why we love this hobby

picture.php

yeah the whole family has a couple losi micros apiece the boy has a micro1/36red desert truck and a white 1/24 sct, my daughter has a red micro-t and a blue micro high roller, the old lady has a red micro baja and a green micro high roller, and I have a blue micro-t(light blue aluminum upgrades) a blue micro desert truck(brushless,and dark blue aluminum a-arms) and a blue micro highroller... I have a track built in the basement and that is a blast I am working on upgrading the track from wood to a pvc outer for the skeliton and the rails and probly carpeted wood for the track part I wanna have a couple layers on one end I think that would be cool I have seen some tracks that were pretty awsome!!! next on the list is a couple micro 1/24 scale, and comp crawlers and a climbing area off to the side in the basement aswell, by the end of the winter it will all be done and I will be sure to post pics after I start the redoing process..
But yeah the micros are pretty sweet and I would love to get something that is still big enough for the outdoors.. I am thinking of getting the kids each a 1/18 summit vxl for x-mass and probly either one of those or the 1/18 e-revo vxl for me and the old lady...

and 4x4 king that is so true I have so much in a couple its rediculous!!!! I could have built an awsome scaler for the money I have spent on the micros.

If I were to win, I would let my boys share it. Not sure how well the "share" part of that would work out lol, but I am sure they would enjoy the little feller. :D

Cool!

Good luck everyone.

I know how the whole sharing thing will be so I guys if I have any luck at all I will be buying a secound one so there is 2 of them for the kids cause they never want to sit there and wait for me to start up their nitro's let alone waiting for the other one to be done with their turn.....

I c you buying a secound or acouple more (l.o.l.) ncnitro, it would make life so much easier wouldnt it be??? and if you buy the extra 2 then you could have fun with one while you are out there with them if you are the lucky winner...l.o.l. good luck everyone to bad there wasn't enough for everyone to get one so we could try it out!!!!! we should convince the company's that they shoudl have some of us feild test their rigs and we will tell them the week points of their trucks cars boats planes and heli's and then we could beat the ever living crap out of a brand new rig no one else had to play with around you!!!! then you know how big that collection would get ontop of what you end up buying aswell

Last edited:
2 kids one truck does not work been there done that

2 kids= 2 trucks that are identical so there is no complaining
then let them add stickers to it to make it their own
just my 2 cents

Ima let me share it with my self when I win :D

With winter around the corner,this would be awesome for some indoor fun! Thanks for the contest WoodiE!

Then I guess I will have to keep it for myself! :D

But really. I'm not worried, the way my luck is ,if I didn't have bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all.

Your luck? At least you've won something, I've still yet to win one of these contests. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back