HPI Firestorm

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yammaha

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hi i found a hpi firestorm for sale and he wants 125 bucks. It has a brand new motor and it has a ton of stock parts and it has a bunch of aluminum parts. I was wondering if this is a good deal. Thanks

I'm not sure but its in nice shape

if its nice and looks pretty new then it might be worth it. Aluminum parts are sometimes nice, but if certain parts are aluminum they might bend easily. I would just make sure the guy you're buying it from knew what he was doing with breaking in the engine, tuning it properly, and proper maintenance.

ok thanks if i bought it could i sell it in a few months and get my money back or no

I'm going to get that firestorm this weekend and is their any parts i should have on hand. I will be doing a lot of jumping in the spring. thanks for all your replys

suggestion the main parts that I kept on hand were gears, front suspension, and front arms but that was because those were the main parts that I always broke.....until I went to aluminum on most but still kept them on hand just in case

what kind of gears? like spur gears or tranny gears

do tranny gears ever strip its got a 3.3 now.