How's the weather been?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We just got hammered with one heck of a hail storm.
Now I'm hearing thunder.

Holy crap, that's amazing footage. :eek:
Yeah, I keep expecting to find out Reed got killed by a tornado. He knows his stuff though. And his YouTube notifications are always way ahead of any actual storm warnings.

Just too old to move out of the way now? 🤣🫠
@Doom! just plays possum now
Screenshot_20240501_062029.jpg

Didelphis marsupialis if you really want to be specific.
Too hard to pronounce. Do these people never leave the house and crwate their own language?

Somewhere some redneck came across here due to the food section and he just happen to be ocd anal about being specific. You calling his dinner roadkill possum stew might have been enough to put him over the edge and wipe out the town. 🤔😆😄

Still cloudy and breezy.
I keep an eye on the Cabela's and Sportsmans warehouse fishing report and nobody in the state is doing any good.
I'm glad I canceled our camping trip.

Sunny and I'd sat 96° no clouds. The grass I'm mowing I'd dry and golden color. Still have to finish the mowing snd associated trimming plus remove a bush and pressure wash. Being a dry heat it's more tolerable.

Thinking of what car parts to buy at the moment. 🤣🤣

Sunny and I'd sat 96° no clouds. The grass I'm mowing I'd dry and golden color. Still have to finish the mowing snd associated trimming plus remove a bush and pressure wash. Being a dry heat it's more tolerable.

Thinking of what car parts to buy at the moment. 🤣🤣
96° - I'd be thinking about this
images (11).jpeg

Back