How's the weather been?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Turn that frown, upside down!
Great tune.

We are at the beginning of summer apparently. Spring decided to take a vacation. Mushroom hunting usually starts around the end of April. At this rate it's going to be the beginning of April. As soon as it hits 60° lows overnight, it's game on. I wish I could still do it.
Screenshot_20240221_123103.jpg

I've always been opposed to the shooting of those poor, defenseless fungi 🍄 🍄 🍄 🍄
Defensless? The ones here sport AR15's and hand grenades 🤣

But you won't find better morels than Indiana homegrown. They sell for nearly $200/pound here when the mushroom festival is going on.
download.jpeg

Defensless? The ones here sport AR15's and hand grenades 🤣

But you won't find better morels than Indiana homegrown. They sell for nearly $200/pound here when the mushroom festival is going on.
View attachment 182590
He looks like a fungi 🤣

We had 60 degrees last week. Had snow yesterday and back to freezing overnight.

This morning it was snowing, it rained all day, and now it's snowing again. The weather up here is as indecisive as my ex-wife.

This morning it was snowing, it rained all day, and now it's snowing again. The weather up here is as indecisive as my ex-wife.
Same here. 73 for the high yesterday, 34 for the high today. And huge thunderstorms in Feb is pretty undheard of here, but we got em last night. Makes me worry about the actual storm season we normally get in late March/early May.

Yesterday we hit a high of 70°f, that was after only 50 the day before, last night we had thunder storms that hit hard, now for today how’s this,, Cloudy and windy with occasional rain...mainly in the morning. Morning high of 64F with temps falling sharply to near 30. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph. gotta love this weather.. NOT!
JR

73 degrees bright and sunny .got a sunburn on my neck after 3 hours on belle isle on the 2000 foot paved nonused parking area.

Back