How's the weather been?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has been the high 70s the past few days however it should cool down this weekend and perhaps even rain.

This is not normal weather for February in Indiana. Normally, we would be single digit temps, covered in snow, and just miserable. Man I bet summer's gonna suck!
Screenshot_20240205_042437.jpg

Currently 28* and sunny, typical Pa at this time.
But gonna be like 50 later in the week that isn’t so typical.

We've had about 2 weeks of clouds. The sun came back this past Saturday and looks like we'll be in for a sunny streak and above average temps until, at least, next week.
Screenshot_20240205-095916_Weather.jpg

Highs in the 40's and 50's this week in Western MD. Little warmer than usual, but gonna get a nice 64 deg day on Saturday which is well above normal for this time of year here.

Usually when this happens it seems like it evens out by having a cool/cold Spring (or no Spring). I'm keenly aware of these things because boating season starts April 15th and I had a good run in the 2010's of getting out on the water shortly after. Last couple of years Winter was mild, but Spring was nonexistent. Cold, wet until mid May.

Damn - just checked the forecast. After "Fools Spring" on Saturday we are going to be in for it. 10-15 deg below normal.

Last edited:
It has been cooler out and was suppose to rain over the weekend but it did not. Now forcast says during the week here. Which is fine, will give me some time to replace my Caster block I broke crashing into the curb and swap out the front bulkhead and put on new front bumper

6 more weeks, but who's counting. 🤣 Can't wait for spring.😁

I'm sad it's already warming up, our two month winter is gone. :(
Tell me about it. I got out of the car and it was 57 and raining. I'm out here sweating! Hella foggy and cold. Is that too much to ask for?

Jurassic park must be fun. :cool:. We hade a good winter so far. Not that much snow. Still can't wait for spring. 😁

I am so wanting some warmer weather. I am sick of sitting in this chair.
I want to go fishing, camping, bashing, bike riding, anything. OMG Calgon take me awayyyyy :p

Back