Help with new esc and motor

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coast

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Ok so I want to buy the ezrun max 10 combo with the 5400kv motor but It comes with the 60a esc... my question can I put in the 120 a esc instead with the 5400kv motor ?? Since I like to goo fast but lmk and I want the 120a since it can take up a lot more. Or any other recommendations I just like to go really fast and bash and e brake sometimes for a drift lmk what you guys think or a tekin motor since ik hobywing is great for esc and tekin for tough motors ... I want to be able to make my mt go as fast as possible and last long!! Sorta in tune with everything just want opinions or suggestions thank you!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210825-035934_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210825-035934_Chrome.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot_20210825-035602_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210825-035602_Chrome.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Yes you can use a120 amp esc for the 5400kv motor no harm.. its what the esc can allow into the motor..as long as minimum is meet your ok..

Looking to buy new esc and motor since I'm running a cool rc esc and motor until it burn out on me

will it matter what combo he runs its noncensored..COG

Hard to recommend an electronics package when you dont know what kit its going in to.

Sorry guys my bad its for a 1/10 scale exc mt! I got it to play with my dog but found out I wanted a faster car.. found this amazing hobby hahaha just fun!! But I love bashing drifting and speed looking to move on to the new talion that dropped but want to get the most out of this rc fist, had two motors and esc burned one out now looking to just maintain my mt! Please all recommendations! My budget would be around 350 for both but open to suggestions lmk from your guys experience!! Thanks

Back