Help?! Friend needs suggestions

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emry7368

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
Hi,my friend has a budget of 130£ and is looking for a first rc car. Needs something that can go anywhere and is decently durable and not too slow . Preferably brushless. The only contender so far is the wl toys 124016 v2. Any other suggestions?​

Imo. You get what you pay for, I have no experience with wltoys. But $156$ isn't really going to get you a decent rc. You should budget $250 to 300$

Imo. You get what you pay for, I have no experience with wltoys. But $156$ isn't really going to get you a decent rc. You should budget $250 to 300$
Judging from some youtubers, the WLtoys range is not bad in terms of what you get for the price.

Parts are readily available and it does not break the bank.

For a first time RC, I would look at WLtoys.

But then again, there are a lot of people that are stuck with keeping up with the joneses and their minds are set on Arrma and Traxxas. :D
Very good RC's, but there is a whole world of other RC's.

Judging from some youtubers, the WLtoys range is not bad in terms of what you get for the price.

Parts are readily available and it does not break the bank.

For a first time RC, I would look at WLtoys.

But then again, there are a lot of people that are stuck with keeping up with the joneses and their minds are set on Arrma and Traxxas. :D
Very good RC's, but there is a whole world of other RC's.
Agreed, myself I couldn't spend the money on wltoys. But then again on arrma/losi/kyosho ect.

Hi, he ended up with the wl toys 144010 and is enjoying it

Back