HELL YEAH! Go EAGLES!!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
In Memoriam
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Now that's what I am talking about! Down by 21 with 7 minutes left in the game, and to come back and win by 7 is friggin awesome! Desean is amazing!

GO EAGLES!!!

Nice win and comeback by the eagles.. Heres what I have to say though:

GO JETS!!!

Now that's what I am talking about! Down by 21 with 7 minutes left in the game, and to come back and win by 7 is friggin awesome! Desean is amazing!

GO EAGLES!!!

I love watching Vick play. I was trying to catch the game when ever I could.

Nail biters in week 15 equal 1st round defeats in the playoffs.;)

ReallY? So the two NFC East teams fighting for first place of the division being a nailbiter equates to a first round loss in the playoffs, hmmmm. Let me guess, you're a bandwagon Pats fan right? I think a team doing what it takes to win the game in a clutch situation speaks volumes of the teams determination. 4 touchdowns in the last 7 minutes of the game against the second rated defense in the league, and you think that's going to equate to a first round playoff loss? :headscratch:

I'm a Bears fan NC. Need I say more?:) Gotta get my ribbing in when I can.:)

That was a crazy game - Giants had their number most all game and was giving them a thumping. I sure didn't see the Eagles coming back that's for sure.

I've never seen a more perfectly executed on-side kick.

What was really funny was seeing Coughlin ripping at the punter for not punting the ball over the sideline. I almost felt sorry for the dude.

Yeah, the last thing you ever want to do in that situation is punt the ball to Jackson! I'm sure Dodge will be looking for a job next season.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI2Lv32oSi4"]YouTube - [HD] DeSean Jackson's 65 Yard Punt Return Touchdown vs Giants[/ame]

Last edited:
I've never seen a more perfectly executed on-side kick.

You talking about this onside kick? :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFKw5hP_pMQ"]YouTube - NFL Onside kick backfires for the Jaguars (jaguars vs colts) 12/19/10[/ame]

Yup that's about as wrong as it can be done, nice pickup by the Colts. They'll need more of that to make playoffs this year.

Back