Greatest RC Mower? The Grator

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WickedFog

Starter of too many projects
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
I think I found what could potentially be the worlds greatest RC lawnmower. Linear actuators on the left side adjust the deck height remotely. The wheels are designed to go through just about anything, and give you tons of traction. And the blade chews up heavy grass, no problem. Oh, and it has some cool LED lighting.
GratorLowrider.jpg

Could you imagine this thing scaled up about 100% with some more aggressive spikes on the wheels? Then add some completely harmless artificial intellegence and a good 360° view FPV system! What a little beasty that would be huh? Then tie it into Google Maps and GPS and you could program it to cut the grass of paying customers 😉

Thinking of a villainous way to mow down those stupid actors stuck in a no-win scenario in your next horror flick?

"Try the Grator XL+Gore - It comes with a rear facing clippings evacuation chute for heavy duty mowing situations!"

Wanting to finally take care of the neighbor's Cocker Spaniel that keeps 💩'ing in your yard?

"The Grator Xtra Qwik-Mulch XL comes with a turbo lever right on the side of the transmitter, allowing for bursts of speed from 0 to 100 mph in less than a half second!" 🤣

Last edited:
You got my attention. Very cool.

Back