Haven’t been on here much lately

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
I’m doing ok for most part back at work in the mine just been going through a lot family stuff that’s not looking good. Trying stay positive and I’ll drop in here when I can..
I appreciate a lot you guys for real looking out checking on me. Don’t know me from a dust in the wind but reality means a lot.

I’m doing ok for most part back at work in the mine just been going through a lot family stuff that’s not looking good. Trying stay positive and I’ll drop in here when I can..
I appreciate a lot you guys for real looking out checking on me. Don’t know me from a dust in the wind but reality means a lot.

Hang in there, we all go through stuff.

When I was a teenager my life & family was upside down. My mother wasn't around a lot and my father was a few hours away. I had very little guidance, no rules and no future. Just my hoodlum friends. We were basically feral children. A cousin stepped in and helped get things sort of straightened out. Enough so I could sort out the BS and see the future.

It was a long painful process and no matter how bad I thought I had it, there is ALWAYS someone worse off and could use my help. Sounds like Christmas Carol, I know, but it's true. Thankfully I had enough people that cared and were willing to do something. Things were never perfect with my mother but they got much better and my life got back on track.

I know what you mean about all my virtual friends. I've never met anyone in person on these forums, but I do enjoy our interactions and see some personal stories that I can relate to. We are all human in the end.

Best of luck and keep the shiny side up.

Back