Hardcore Racing Theme Trucks.... NICE..

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImBroken

Still Lurking...
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I happen to come across these in a
July '04 issue of Xtreme RC Cars magazine...

A West Coast Custom
WCC.jpg

A Webbed-Out Custom
spiderman.jpg

There best viewed if you save them, then zoom in a bit... ENJOY...

Wonder what the price tag is on those trucks.

Too bad Hardcore Racing will never put these items out to the public... I couldn't even fathom what the price tag on some of those items would be....
:OMG:

So that's who was making them and displayed them @ RCX! Those are very nice indeed.

WOW. Those look great! I like how they used the Pay Up Sucker tat on the back of the body.

In the Rc Car Action Mag there's more coverage on the Spider-man theme. If anyone is interested in more info.

That is so sick looking... would be SOOOOOOOOOO expensive. Definitely a one off piece. Damn that's hot!:smoke:

I doubt too many people except for maybe Imbroken would bash with that truck LOL... I would be leaving mine on the shelf like christian LOL

EL P would torch it! He doesn't have any quams about trashing a high dollar unit.

Most of the webbing on the spider man truck is titanium. I read that article... way more $ than I would ever want to spend. Some really nice looking stuff though. A good portion of it is kind of impractical, but it looks nice.

It's all for looks, I don't think I would bash something that has the price tag as high as that would... hell, I don't even think I would ever get it, but it sure is nice and crazy custom work.

Try somethimg like $4000 for the west coast chopper one. I forget where I saw the price.

I think they run those inside their houses.:LoL:

heres some better pic of those trucks

Hardcore Racing Spider-Man Monster GT

edit: thos rims on the mgt are spinners.

hardcorespiderman3.jpg

hardcorespiderman4.jpg

hardcorespiderman6.jpg

hardcorespiderman5.jpg

Hardcore Racing Jesse James Custom T-Maxx

Hardcore_WCChoppers2.jpg

Hardcore_WCChoppers3.jpg

Hardcore_WCChoppers4.jpg

nitro13,

I whould go out and beat the piss out of those to trucks.i don't care how much they cost..what whould be the point of owning it.if you didn't drive it

Yeah really... gaudy as poop, but they are definitely a work of art, that is for sure. Damn, amazing craftsmanship... I mean, look at the shock towers! Look at the detail on everything... bullet shells all over the place on the second one. Man...:transform

Back