Gotta love the Stampede!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMaxxin

SLAP YA MAMA
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Just got the new to me pede in and gave it a little taste of what it's in for.

pede-1-1.gif

pede-2.gif

pede.gif

pede-back-flip.gif

It came with a lot more than I was expecting! I knew about the Novak 6.5 and the RPM front bumper but I was surprised to see RPM arms front and rear, RPM 5x11 bearing carriers f/r, Traxxas big bores f/r. I almost feel bad for the guy I bought it from.

I put my sidewinder in it with the lipo and toasted the idler with a few taps of the throttle. I placed an order for steel idler and diff, and RPM caster blocks, should be ready once those are installed.

Last edited:
how do you like the 6.5? i was thinking about the HV 6.5 setup mated to some max amps lipos for the e-savage build.

I only ran one battery just to make sure it worked properly, it ran good with nice power on a 6 cell nimh.

IMO the pede is a nice looking truck but it sits a little high so I lowered the body a little.

lower.gif

I chopped the front post a little, this also allowed me to turn the posts so the body pins go in from the side now...easier to put on and take off.

front.gif

For the rear I lowered the whole mount as low as possible.

rear.gif

That looks much better, Smaxxin. Makes the Pede look a little more like a normal truck.

Back