good buys

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how is team associated never really seen one or heard much review of them

team associated is one of the bigger players they are solid.

Lots of aftermarket support for them as well.

so you would say there probably the best you can get for the price ?i really like the rc18t2 brushless what terrain would that go over ? how fast is it and would it be fast if i just added a 2s lipo or a 3s lipo

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

and also have they worked out hte to tight belt i guess there was a big problem with that

I couldnt put it in MPH but that 1/10 RC10 is gonna be bigger and faster than the 1/18. Id go for the 1/10 personally and yes its RTR

RTR means it comes assembled from the factory ready to run with all stock parts. The only way to get ones with better parts is to buy the kits and build them or buy RTRs and upgrade parts. The kits usually come with some beefed up parts but you have to buy the electronics/engine/servos things like that yourself and add them to the kit. None of the RTR kits come with beefed up after market parts.

Back