Going to get myself a Quad but which one?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacks9930

Vroom Vroom Beep Beep
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
DJI is the go to standard for most people and tend to be fairly reliable.

If I had the money Id like to have a Yuneec Q500 Typhoon but thats not even half the price of your budget, I havent looked at anything bigger or badder than that cuz I dont have that kind coin :)

If I were spending that kind of money there's no way in hell I'd buy anything that's RTF (ready to fail / fall), or DJI. Not to mention if you're going to be getting into FPV flight, there is literally a ton of stuff to learn, and you need to know your aircraft inside and out for when problems occur. For these reasons, I highly recommend building yourself, not to mention I trust my building skills and quality control a lot more than the 7 year old forced labor that builds the RTF stuff.

Well I got the DJI Phantom 3 Professional and I love it. Just need get the FPV set up

Hpiguy has some valid points and I'm sure you will be learning quite a bit about your Phantom. That being said, WOW! Those vids are VERY impressive! Best of luck with your purchase and please, keep the vids coming!