Sold / Found Fs

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

drkspid4

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Any questions Instant Message me at DrkSpid4 !!!!

I have a BRAND new tamiya car TT-01 this car has upgraded from bushings to ball bearings chassis comes with 3 bodies a 350z body painted metallic blue with silver inside(190mm) and a honda civic body painted black (200mm) and a factory painted Honda Integra Type R blue body with clip on spoiler and mirrors i painted them black and put them on the civic body so it has a custom look! the civic body is a proline body i have stock controller i also have a traxxas reciver used for this i have a trinity 13 double turn motor and novak dually esc (not sure if it works havnt used it in about 1 1/2 years) i will get it checked out tho i will also include LOTS of extra arms, dogbones, a stock 540 motor from tamiya and stock speed controler from tamiya i will also as a bonus throw in a USED tamiya tt-01 chassis it is in peices because i was cleaning but never finished i can put it back toghter if this is a sale! i have lots of parts! this is a very good buy!!!! i will throw in a pair of used but in BRAND NEW condition foam yokomo tires (mesh white rims) these tires are in VERY VERY good condition! iu am asking $155 SHIPPED i will try and get some pictures but my scanner is broken! ahhhhhhhhhhhh but if you go to www.tamiyausa.com my car is on there the new one is VERY new has been sitting on shelf i will send the cars and manual the manual is the same for both cars! email me at [email protected] or instant message me at Drkspid4 you can either paypal me the money or money order!!! dont mess with me ALL SALES ARE FINAL NO RETURNS!
ill beat you down lol if you mess me up!!!! jk!

:whip: :tank: :arrr: :flamer:

Status
Not open for further replies.