Sold / Found FS/FT:: Alot to go! Check this out! Great deals (2.5 T-Maxx = $230 shipped)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FRIDGE- Hey man. I'm sorry but the maxx has been marked "PENDING SALE" If anything changes i'll hit you up to see whats up.

Happy Holidays,

Skyline Racer

Maxx is still open for offers!
I have now a pic of it! With my new camera haha.

Enjoy and Merry Christmas.

- Skyline Racer

BTW, The wires in the rear are scattered, and the motor and pipe are not mounted. I Am in the process of cleaning it all up for sale! But There is a photo.

Last edited:
I have so many more pics guys. PM me your AIM Sn and we can go from there. Thank you!!

PM'd ya.

Last edited:
I'm interested. I just don't have the money until my rc car sells. If that sells for enough money, I'll be very interested in it.

Hey Skyline Ill take Madden Football 2004 and True Crime Streets of L.A.

for 30$ shipped

TMAXX Is Still up for sale!!!! Trades welcome!

I'm still trying to get at least 200 for this maxx and shipping is around 30.

Mid Day BUMP.

230 shipped guys!.... you pay for shipping with that price. you pay exactly 197 for the tmaxx. this is a great truck and it wont dissapoint the person who drives it.

YO YO YO skyline my bro I got the games today.
Ill be leaving feed back for you after I get done here..
Just to let every one here no Skylineracer..Is a great seller very trustworthy and honest.. I will recomend him to any one wanting to do biz with him

Thank you skyline....

Status
Not open for further replies.