First time with an airbrush and it ain't pretty

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found my rider

Here's some pics of my Venom rider, I'm going to test him out this Saturday at the Pleasanton Bash. I'm going to have to zip tie his @ss down somehow or else he will fall right off the first bump.

DSC_0643.jpg

DSC_0644.jpg

Hehe - I like it - it actully looks good!!

If you want him to be there more permantlly,glue him down,on the bar's,and on his hind end.

Or thread a self tapping scrrew up from under the seat into his a** and shoegoo his hand down.

I like the that idea...I'm going to try a few layers of Fasteddys super servo tape on top of the seat for cushion and then screw him in the @ss.

I just took another peek at the photos. You may even want to use the sevo tape to hold his legs upward and against the side of the body. Right now they kind of just hang there.

Wonder why they did not mold a footrest/step into the body?!?

I think the paint job is pretty good for your first try. The Venom rider is awesome lmao way too cool. You should make a vid of him doing some extreme jumps and wheelies :jet:

hahahaha that is so tight man!!! That will be awesome driving with that guy on there!