Edough's RC Arrma Typhon 6s v5 speed run build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta keep them sponsors happy! 😍
Ya just wish I'd have brought the Limitless too but thought it was a lot more windy then it was. Also kinda crashed😰 on the big end and thinking possibly hit a rock as car shot left across the road all of a sudden but thankfully she just got dirty and no damage at all😁

Ya just wish I'd have brought the Limitless too but thought it was a lot more windy then it was. Also kinda crashed😰 on the big end and thinking possibly hit a rock as car shot left across the road all of a sudden but thankfully she just got dirty and no damage at all😁

Gotta love those unexpected adrenaline surges!

Well about the same results today unfortunately... best pass was only 105mph today and again wrecked but probably at 100mph today😱 thankfully went into some taller weeds so car didn't flip or anything and no damage🙏🏼 had issues getting it to run straight today but changed the tires yesterday so sure that was part of it and the wreck yesterday I'm sure tweaked the suspension a bit. Think I'm just not going to be able to pull much more without running dual 4s packs in parallel. Going to give it another shot after getting it all straightened out on single 4s pack then I'll have to raise the body to fit dual packs and should do quite a bit better. Officially the newest member of the @Notorious J landscaping crew 🤣
20210925_105339.jpg
Screenshot_20210925-110635_GNSS PA.jpg

I kept having the same problem with my high speed Rusty. Anything over 95MPH became a crap shoot whether it was going to stay on the road or not. I ended up just retiring her after I hit 118. Got tired of paying to repair her every time I turned around. lol

Well about the same results today unfortunately... best pass was only 105mph today and again wrecked but probably at 100mph today😱 thankfully went into some taller weeds so car didn't flip or anything and no damage🙏🏼 had issues getting it to run straight today but changed the tires yesterday so sure that was part of it and the wreck yesterday I'm sure tweaked the suspension a bit. Think I'm just not going to be able to pull much more without running dual 4s packs in parallel. Going to give it another shot after getting it all straightened out on single 4s pack then I'll have to raise the body to fit dual packs and should do quite a bit better. Officially the newest member of the @Notorious J landscaping crew 🤣View attachment 133623View attachment 133622
Glad to finally have a partner in the business

Here's the 107mph setup PB passes and crash from the other day. Going to start running 6s as I can't fit dual 4s packs under the stock body for parallel to push a lot higher on 4s. Should push some great numbers on 6s though with the TP 4060 2620kv.

Back