duratrax evader brushless

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fescue101

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
does anyone have the brushless evader? for the money is it a good truck and does it work with 3s lipos?

my brother got one and i beleive if you call or email duratrax they will tell you not to run 3s lipos i think they said the esc will handle it but the motor will not

does you brother like the evader?

yes he does i have the brushed evader it was his originally and i think its a good truck

I have seen some beginners at my track with the Brushed Duratrax Evaders. They ran well and took the jumps with balance than landed well. IMO they are a decent truck for the price and have nothing bad to say about them.

I owned a Duratrax BX once it was one of my first off road nitros. Back then they did not have the quality that they have today. Duratrax is a good basher for a beginner and I would suggest a brushless over the brushed.

To add I am using the Duratrax 3900Kv and ESC combo in my RC10T4SE and RC10B4SE they fit right in without having to modify the tub chassis then run almost twice as fast as the 15t Brushed motor that was originally installed in them.