Dont Go Dissin the fine GS products....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is only one picco pullstart. Which is the sport. joolz made the mistake of thinking it was an o-1 comp w/ a pullstart on it when it really is a totally different engine.

ya...my bad. but i would totally say that if anyone is gonna get a .21 engine....it should be the 0-1. its an awesome engine hands down

LOL matts, good luck. Why don't you take out a loan.....lol.

This thread sounds like the Ford, Chevy, Dodge debate. I am a die-hard Bowtie fan but I also acknowledge that you can find lemons in all makes.
Same goes for buggies I'm sure. Will buying a Kanaii 3,4,5,6, and so on make me a better driver ? Probably not. Can an RTR beat the PRO mod race prepped machine ? Sure, why not ? Ever see the guy run some big block engine with a gazillion ports but with a carb restrictor ? I don't get it. The guys I see winning week in week out are the ones with a setup that works good on the track and works well for them. Oh, and practice. They're at the track, running laps all the time. I kind of got off point. I own a Storm. It's been a good machine to me. Parts support, both stock and aftermarket are great plus it has a great history in the European circuits as well.

sny said:
hyper7 is the dogs bollocks.
the guy who started this thread either had a big imagination or a bloody big wallet
10 cars worth well over 10 grand, all of the same class, not to likely