Unofficial Hyper 7 Thread

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprisingly didn't break anything today. For once.

Clutch bell ate my fuel tank. Smaller gear on the bell broke into pieces. Front wheel drive not working right. F***.

Surprisingly didn't break anything today. For once.
On your Hyper 7? Do you know what version you have? i.e. TQ Sport, PBS, etc. What all has broken?

Clutch bell ate my fuel tank. Smaller gear on the bell broke into pieces. Front wheel drive not working right. F***.

Ugh. Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately I cannot assist as I know nothing about the 2-speed conversion nor have interest in it. I do know something as invasive as that requires everything to be spot on. Did you verify the shimming and collet?

On your Hyper 7? Do you know what version you have? i.e. TQ Sport, PBS, etc. What all has broken?

Ugh. Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately I cannot assist as I know nothing about the 2-speed conversion nor have interest in it. I do know something as invasive as that requires everything to be spot on. Did you verify the shimming and collet?

Hobao hyper 7, that's all I know. Not pbs. Don't know anything about the 2 speed yet. Research to be commenced soon.

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

I don't know how I'm gong to convert to one speed... http://www.nitrohouse.com/Ofna-2-Speed-Kit-For-Hyper-7-Buggies-_p_5590.html

Rebuilt diffs, 7 front 3 rear. Do they just grease them for stock? Ugliest grease crap in there I've ever seen.

Back