Sold / Found ARTR Ofna Hyper 8/Dirt Oval + Roller/Parts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Racer 1966

What are we doing today?
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
ALL SOLD!

The local track closed and I bought out one of the racers that wanted a quick sale and didn't have time or desire to part it out. I've sold off most of the support equipment and tools and now need to sell the car.

Up for sale is this Ofna Hyper 8 that was run as a Late Model Dirt Oval racer. This is a nice car. I cleaned and checked it over before putting it up for sale. You can see more of that HERE. The car has a lot of good parts on it:

Spektrum A6030 steering servo(278oz)
JR 4800S Throttle/Brake servo
Dynamite Platinum .28XP engine - break-in + 1 race night. Great Compression!
Dynamite 053MR Pipe
Aluminum Shock towers
Aluminum servo arms
Front Sway Bar
Metal chassis braces
Carbon Fiber servo plate

The downsides are:

Missing rear body mounts(some of it is there but not complete)
No Radio or Receiver
No Switch for the electronics
Home-made adapters for the Dirt Oval Shocks
Body is cracked in normal areas
Receiver box cover has one hinge ear broken off

This car won the last points race at the Joplin R/C Speedway. Take it and race it as is on a dirt oval or switch it back to a buggy and race it that way. Either way you'll have a nice car. The Late Model body is a Losi body. I do not have any of the buggy parts.

hyper8-oval-finished1.jpg

hyper8-oval-finished2.jpg

hyper8-oval-assembled1.jpg

hyper8-oval-assembled2.jpg

Also still have a lot of of new and used spare parts. Including:

Practice Body
Extra Tires/wheels - 4+2
Front/Rear Arms
Shocks/parts
Arm holders
Arm pins

ofna-parts1.jpg

ofna-parts2.jpg

oval-tires2.jpg

Also need to sell this Ofna Hyper 7? roller. Shown in the pic with the practice body sitting on it. I'm not positive on the model of this one but it was also used on the dirt oval. It too has been cleaned and has servos and dirt oval tires on it. It does not have a front bumper or any of the body mounts on it.

lm-roller6.jpg

lm-roller5.jpg

lm-roller8.jpg

I think that about covers everything. It's SOLD
I also have this starter box that go with the package deal.WIll sell separate if the car sells first.

starter-box.jpg

starter-box2.jpg

Last edited:
what do you want for just the 7? kinda looking for a roller project

Like stated, I'm open to offers. Worst I can do is say no or throw a counter offer back at you .

That last one looks more like an ofna ultra lx its not an hyper 7. the receiver box and back brace give it away

Last edited:
Trades?? Or what's your bottom dollar on Ofna8? I have a Tmaxx3.3 tryin to get rid of I want something different.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346691625.719088.jpg

Thanks Cheeto,I'll update the listing. Also the tire pic is updated to show all 4 of set and added a starter box.

Trades?? Or what's your bottom dollar on Ofna8? I have a Tmaxx3.3 tryin to get rid of I want something different.View attachment 11609

As stated - no trades. I'd take $150 + shipping for the 8 as shown in the first pic without spare parts. I'd do $200 + shipping for everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back