DBXL-E 2.0 tips and tricks.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan B.

Area man
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
Howdy, I was hoping some owners of the Losi DBXL-E 2.0 could pass along their thoughts on ownership. Weak links, suggested upgrades, etc. I have one on the way and was curious. I went onto the 1/5 forum with the same questions, but was informed that most of the folks on there only consider the gassers to be legit 1/5 rigs. Hopefully some owners are here. Thanks in advance!

but was informed that most of the folks on there only consider the gassers to be legit 1/5 rigs.
Thats not this forum but a separate forum that supposed to be for large scale RCs only. I went over there once and was trying to post about my Kraton 8S and basically got bullied off the website because I didnt own a 1/5 scale gasser. I was just warning you that if you post this question over there on that whole other website that you may not get a warm welcome.

Someone in RCTalk may own a DBXL-E but most of the guys here that own 1/5 scales (at least that I'm aware of) own Kratons, Xmaxxs, and Bajas. I hope someone can answer your question though.

Redirect it to my house and I'll test it out for you. Make sure I find all the weak links for it 😂. There's a number of good YouTube videos about the DBXL-E. I've noticed a lot of people change the tires rather quickly. I hope it's a blast for you! The DBXL-E and SBR are on my wish list.

Redirect it to my house and I'll test it out for you. Make sure I find all the weak links for it 😂. There's a number of good YouTube videos about the DBXL-E. I've noticed a lot of people change the tires rather quickly. I hope it's a blast for you! The DBXL-E and SBR are on my wish list.
I asked Santa if this was possible and he told me you were on the Naughty List. Sorry, man.
And yeah, YouTube is about the only online resource I found for this truck. And I‘m totally with you, my two shortlist trucks were the DBXL-E and the SBR. I ended up getting the Mojave instead of the SBR and I love it. Can’t wait to bash that Losi!
Merry Christmas, and don’t forget to burn all that coal you get in your stocking. 😊

I asked Santa if this was possible and he told me you were on the Naughty List. Sorry, man.
And yeah, YouTube is about the only online resource I found for this truck. And I‘m totally with you, my two shortlist trucks were the DBXL-E and the SBR. I ended up getting the Mojave instead of the SBR and I love it. Can’t wait to bash that Losi!
Merry Christmas, and don’t forget to burn all that coal you get in your stocking. 😊

Not cool man! That RC really tied the room together man.

Not cool man! That RC really tied the room together man.
Tell you what, if you’re ever in southern VT bring some trucks, we’ll clear our minds of everything adult, play like young children, and you’ll be back on the Nice List before you know it! Merry Christmas, man!

Howdy, I was hoping some owners of the Losi DBXL-E 2.0 could pass along their thoughts on ownership. Weak links, suggested upgrades, etc. I have one on the way and was curious. I went onto the 1/5 forum with the same questions, but was informed that most of the folks on there only consider the gassers to be legit 1/5 rigs. Hopefully some owners are here. Thanks in advance!
Hi, I own both. Actually 5 in all, 4 gasers and 1 fox edition battery.
I'll put my dbxl e up against any gaser, any track, any day.
The fox e is just a bigger version of every other platform losi offers.
Big power, big brakes, big tires, in the hands of an experienced driver it is bad ass.
Excellent acquisition!!

Hi, I own both. Actually 5 in all, 4 gasers and 1 fox edition battery.
I'll put my dbxl e up against any gaser, any track, any day.
The fox e is just a bigger version of every other platform losi offers.
Big power, big brakes, big tires, in the hands of an experienced driver it is bad ass.
Excellent acquisition!!
That’s a nice endorsement, thanks. I guess I’ll just start having fun with it and upgrade when something breaks. Looking forward to it!