Darkhorse Farm crawling corse.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished my Creep build. This has a GSpeed frame and castle power system.

Attachments

• D70BD95A-B35B-42D0-9459-108C1FAE1447.jpeg
    D70BD95A-B35B-42D0-9459-108C1FAE1447.jpeg
    345.4 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Finished my Creep build. This has a GSpeed frame and castle poser system.

Thats a sweet looking truck you built bud. And love the built in crawler wall in the back yard. I would never leave. 👍👍🤣🤣

I am really lucky. The back yard is great but just practice. This is the big rocks nearby.
Oh man thats sweet. I want to launch my X off it or up it 🤣🤣👍👍👍👍

Trying different camera angle.
This is a G Speed frame SCX10ii based rig. It is the only rig I have that can complete all the climbs. Seventeen climbs total.

This is just six of the hard ones.

Wait for it!

Attachments

• 367D010C-2350-43F5-ADCE-A40D00496C16.jpeg
    367D010C-2350-43F5-ADCE-A40D00496C16.jpeg
    579.1 KB · Views: 46
Trying different camera angle.
This is a G Speed frame SCX10ii based rig. It is the only rig I have that can complete all the climbs. Seventeen climbs total.

This is just six of the hard ones.

Wait for it!

Nice driven bud.. good overall camera angle. 👍👍that's alot of climbs in the back yard. Nicely done

For the record I did take three takes to get that video without flipping over. But the flips were on easy stuff.
Also I run this corse with everything I got almost every day.

For the record I did take three takes to get that video without flipping over. But the flips were on easy stuff.
Also I run this corse with everything I got almost every day.
Hell yeah.. that's awesome bud. Give it all you got 100% of the time never leave anything in the tank all or nothing. If not and want to play it safe then what's the point..... there's no fun with regret and playing it safe. Send it till it breaks then repair it and do it again 👍👍👍🤣🤣

Preaching to the choir here! In my spare time I run a motorcycle with a 100% nitrous power increase pushing the motor to 14000 rpm right between my legs.

Preaching to the choir here! In my spare time I run a motorcycle with a 100% nitrous power increase pushing the motor to 14000 rpm right between my legs.
FU*K YEAH
Man after my own heart balls to the wall.. go big or stay home on your couch.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nice, looks great, can't do it without the animals, they love rc too. Can’t wait to see the progress 👍🏼

Back