Coolest video ever.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dude that is really a masterpiece! nice work

Last edited:
Funny how you give credit but yank it right away because it took a lot of time and maybe it's not something you would put that much effort into. Why can't it just be cool and leave it at that? I mean c'mon.. your screen name is NitroRC4Life. I'm damn sure there are plenty of people out there that would quickly peg you as a loser no matter how cool your cars are. Try a little perspective the next time you feel the need to judge somebody and there work.

I gotta say, I agree with Lessen. I imagine part of the reason why NitroRC4Life posted what he did was because it's so easy to comment that way when you're almost completely anonymous. It's so easy to be negative today with the anonymity of the web confirming you'll more than likely never have to face someone you bash. I read a bunch of newspapers on line every day and most have comment sections after articles. A recent article was about an accident on the highway near where I live where two mothers and three of their 4 children died. The comments astounded me. The majority of people chose to ignore the fact that it was a true tragedy and rather question why or how a 31 year old had enough money to be driving the car she was driving, some Mercedes SUV. Really? Really. The web is great for so many applications but social media has a long way to go before people realize respect is something you should pay to people you'll never meet or talk to just as much as you would the people you see everyday.

That was very cool! I give him props all the way for that.

ta da! i fixed it! sorry

Back