Colder than a titches witty.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
Have -30 wind chill at the moment.
What's your weather like?

Just walked outside and noticed we might have had an 1/8" of snowfall. 30°F snd wind is making it feel like about 15°.

Its dropped below freezing and looks like we have 2 different storm fronts that are heading toward us. Not sure if we'll get hit with both but its possible

We have a bit over a foot of snow finally as we haven't got hardly anything the last several years. Supposed to be in the 40's later in the week though so we'll likely have a huge mess.

Unseasonably warm here, in ski country (NH), the past few days. It only dropped to 40°F last night, and 42°F right now. It's also been wet and gloomy as well. Like typical Seattle weather. However, I hear the Pacific NW has been getting quite a bit of snow.

Literally here... 2 inches barely freezing temps and the grasss median on the highways is a hangout. No school? Its snowing its not melting yet its been 20 mins too. (Superintendent replies...cancelled

80s. 😎 about to go weedeat. Tomorrow is rain they 60s I think.

I can do hot or cold. But this cold then hot for a few days messes with me.

@Tunedpipe I forget, where you at, Boise area?

I'm in Weiser bud. About an hour and 20 west of Boise.
Oh ok, been there once a few years ago selling some coral to a guy for his aquarium. I'm about 30 min north of Twin.

Oh ok, been there once a few years ago selling some coral to a guy for his aquarium. I'm about 30 min north of Twin.
My buddy is big into saltwater tanks. He has a few thousand gallon one in Tampa. So jealous!

We have (or had) an indoor reef shop here in Terre Haute Indiana for a number of years. Pretty sure they are closed up now though. But it was a living reef that a guy setup that was very cool. He sold fish and other saltwater stuff, but mainly it was just a big warehouse that he dedicated to doing something not many people have done. It made a lot of news over the years.

We take a road trip to the Shoshone Falls at least once a summer. Beautiful part of the Snake.