Colder than a titches witty.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had a baby earthquake today. I was looking at my computer monitor and thought I was getting dizzy when I realized my monitor was moving. It was just quick enough that I wasn't sure it happened.

We didn't get the storm we were supposed to get last night but regardless, we are going to have an awesome kayak season this coming summer. We have a ton of snow in the mountains.

We didn't get the storm we were supposed to get last night but regardless, we are going to have an awesome kayak season this coming summer. We have a ton of snow in the mountains.

We've got one coming tonight, 6 inches they say. Just narrowly missed one that dumped close to a foot in some areas.

That said, this Winter is looking bleak for snowfall in Appalachia thanks to LaNina again, so our kayaking season is probably toast.

Definitely strange weather this year. We have a ton all the way around us but only about 6" in our town. Our mountains around us feed the Weiser river in town and the Snake River so we should be good for water this year.

Looking at 4"-7" starting early tomorrow morning.......around the time of my commute in 🙄 ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

We got whacked with about 8 inches last night. Windy and cold today, blowing snow everywhere.

I'm at work, in Boston, right now. It's a winter wonderland here!
0107221011.jpg

We had a baby earthquake today. I was looking at my computer monitor and thought I was getting dizzy when I realized my monitor was moving. It was just quick enough that I wasn't sure it happened.
Are you in Californy?

Hasn't been bad here in Idaho the last couple of days. The snow has stopped and it sprinkled a little bit but it's been in the high 20s, low 30s.

Cold. A few degrees below zero last couple of nights, highs in the single digits. Another snow storm tonight through tomorrow. Wind chill temps are stupid (-20° or more) but supposed to be back in the 20’s tomorrow for the storm. Probably childs play to some of you Midwest folks, god bless you.

Spent about 3 hours clearing snow this morning, after yesterday's noreaster. We got around a foot, luckily it was the light and fluffy snow.
I also put in the extra effort to clear my 2 crawling courses and make a snow race "oval" in the backyard. Now, I just need to wait for it to melt a little and refreeze before I can really use it.
It's windy right now, but nothing like yesterday. The sun is out and it's about 17°F right now. Looks beautiful outside actually!
0130221239a.jpg
0130221240.jpg

Spent about 3 hours clearing snow this morning, after yesterday's noreaster. We got around a foot, luckily it was the light and fluffy snow.
I also put in the extra effort to clear my 2 crawling courses and make a snow race "oval" in the backyard. Now, I just need to wait for it to melt a little and refreeze before I can really use it.
It's windy right now, but nothing like yesterday. The sun is out and it's about 17°F right now. Looks beautiful outside actually!View attachment 141235View attachment 141237
Bless you, man. You must be a little closer to the sea coast. I’m in SE Vermont and we only ended up with about 4 inches and a lot of cold from this one. I feel like we dodged a bullet! Those poor folks by the Cape ended up with near three feet in places. Funny, I somehow managed to live in deserts most of my life before moving here. I do love New England, but I wish the winters weren’t 5 months long!

Bless you, man. You must be a little closer to the sea coast. I’m in SE Vermont and we only ended up with about 4 inches and a lot of cold from this one. I feel like we dodged a bullet! Those poor folks by the Cape ended up with near three feet in places. Funny, I somehow managed to live in deserts most of my life before moving here. I do love New England, but I wish the winters weren’t 5 months long!
I'm located towards the southeast corner of NH, right on the Mass border. My wife and I moved back to New England after spending 5 years in Hawaii. Hawaii was great and all, but we have zero regrets coming back home.

I'm located towards the southeast corner of NH, right on the Mass border. My wife and I moved back to New England after spending 5 years in Hawaii. Hawaii was great and all, but we have zero regrets coming back home.
No regrets here either. I love New England and never want to live anywhere else. Not that I don’t moan and groan a few times a winter after clearing blizzards from my property. 😊