Colder than a titches witty.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been mild to warm here in Western MD much of the Winter thus far. La Nina event has been whacking things up for the last couple of years in the Jet Stream.

Had hail bad last year and now snow. 😂😂

In Central NJ its 32 degrees and just missed the 10" of snow that is falling in south jersey.

Ours hasn't started yet but there is a biggin comin.

Just finished plowing 2" more inches of snow from last night and a biggin coming in tonight. Supposed to snow all night.

woke up to 21df and 20 this am its winter jan 4, I remember crawling out my mom n dads house 50+ years ago

My shed will hold up better than my house will LOL. Actually about 5 years ago or so we got 4 1/2 feet of snow and lost our grocery store, bowling alley, major log home manufacturer and several out buildings around town from the snow load.
Yesterday morning was -1f and warmed up to a nice 25f with snow.
This was yesterday morning...titches witty

IMG_0199.JPG

My shed will hold up better than my house will LOL. Actually about 5 years ago or so we got 4 1/2 feet of snow and lost our grocery store, bowling alley, major log home manufacturer and several out buildings around town from the snow load.
Yesterday morning was -1f and warmed up to a nice 25f with snow.
This was yesterday morning...titches witty

View attachment 140061
Looks like a good area to fly them rc planes

Honestly, around here not really. Unless you can talk the land owner into letting you on his land then no.
I fly mine "when I fly" out at the sand dunes. Nothing out there to get me in trouble. ;) Dangerous obstacles or shotgun toting land owner...:D