Check out this drone

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it is. I have a stretched 6" that is a lot faster, but that little guy is quick and spunky. Need to get me one.

Another cool one...
That is a sick drone. It sounds awesome like a jet. The control is ridiculous. Those blades are 😨 scary and sweet at the same time. Definitely another very cool drone bud.👍👍 dude at work got a drone not anything like that but this the one he got for 50$. My daughter
wants one. She like to fly a stupid little hili a buddy gave me. Because he couldn't fly it. 🤣🤣👍👍 but for 50$ can't beat this one really I'm sure you can but it's fun for sure

https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/biVyq41eKbEb

That is a sick drone. It sounds awesome like a jet. The control is ridiculous. Those blades are 😨 scary and sweet at the same time. Definitely another very cool drone bud.👍👍 dude at work got a drone not anything like that but this the one he got for 50$. My daughter
wants one. She like to fly a stupid little hili a buddy gave me. Because he couldn't fly it. 🤣🤣👍👍 but for 50$ can't beat this one really I'm sure you can but it's fun for sure

What drone is that? Awesome place to fly! An FPV would be killer in there!

The warehouse I just finished putting fire protection in.. I due a few of them a yr. That was my 4th in past yr. This is a shot from one end of it 120thou square feet. 45foot tall
20210827_095423.jpg

I believe it's one from Amazon. I have the link for it. I'm think of getting it or another that comes with a carrying case. But it can be upgraded as well..

This is the drone bud.... its not bad for 50$. Yeah he just started flying. So not ready for the hoops and loops. Just yet. 🤣🤣 but I'm definitely thinking of getting one for sure....👍👍

Upgraded S5C Drone with Camera for Adults HD 2K Camera Live Video Drone for Beginners w/ Voice Control, Gesture Control, Altitude Hold, Headless Mode, Compatible w/VR Glasses https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09F5D3PJ...abc_QYDP1722CAJWDCC9N6P6?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Oh yeah that is definitely Drone heaven. I have access to a alot of warehouses. That can fly in. You can bash out side and fly inside

Heck that looks like a great place for drifting too!
Ohbyeah for sure.. especially after they clean wash and polish the floor... good times in there all around drifting ,racing , flying , bashing outside, I love to bring my trucks to warehouses I've got to protect... always a good time

If a person/beginner/kid wants a first drone. I really love my little Snaptain S5c. Only downfall is the weight. Its way too light and any of much wind makes it harz to control. But its a blast anx its tough. Decent vid anx pic.

Attachments

• 20210812_180534~2.jpg
    20210812_180534~2.jpg
    450 KB · Views: 31
It might be even bigger. It's 35-40 feet between each column.
If a person/beginner/kid wants a first drone. I really love my little Snaptain S5c. Only downfall is the weight. Its way too light and any of much wind makes it harz to control. But its a blast anx its tough. Decent vid anx pic.
Dude that's the one I believe I just posted about 50$ off Amazon rite. That's a bad as* little starter drone for sure
It is definitely very light.. my buddy has hard time flying it outside... but it fly great in the warehouse.. the flips front and side are pretty cool as well. I posted a video above I'm pretty sure they are the same ones... very cool 👍👍