Stinger 2.0 drone.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iowa crawler

Hardcore RCTalk User
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Flying
I have a drone.

I bought a new charger actually two of them and was going to sell my old charger and the guy offered me a Singer2.0 drone bran new in the box.
So I traded him the slightly used charger for the drone.

What now? Should I keep it play with it ? Or just leave it in the box and trade it. I know NOTHING about drones. It cost 120 bucks. Is it a good drone or a junk toy? Can I get parts?

BTW I am actually an RC pilot with forty years of aircraft experience.

Buy my Heli 😁 I’m to scared to fly it. Have crap load money in it.

NO…
I did not even want this.

I fly fix wing aerobatic and pylon airplanes. But been there done that.
I have some micro helicopters I fly in my garage. So I bought a kinda big outdoor heli. As soon as it lifter off I new I was in trouble. Put it down and sold it.
Now I'm jealous of the drone people that can just fly them without spending years and thousands of dollars to learn to fly. Of corse flying well is different but keeping flying for a full ten seconds is what I mean.

So no helicopters for me. But now I have this thin in my shop. I poked at the box with a stick.

I've tried over and over to get a successful flight with heli's in my Realflight 9, I've yet to do so.

Stupid drone

I took it out of the package and charged the battery for a while. Long enough to read two pages of instructions.
Not interested in video yet. Just want to see if it will fly. Postage stamp backyard with trees. Wind is gusty at about 15 mph. And swirling around the fence. Perfect
So I push the take off button and it jumps into the air. I gave it a little down throttle and it held that altitude. I spun it around so it was facing away.
Since it was the first time I ever flew one I did a couple circles and landed on a pile of wood. Then took off and flew over to the fire pit table thing and landed there.

What I did not do was join a club. Get an instructor and crash and build six drones over a two year period trying to learn how fly and not to crash.

Stupid drone.

That’s awesome.

I got the Wi-Fi working sorta.
I went out in the yard after work and took off. It was very windy and the battery died right away.
So I went inside and started trying to get the Wi-Fi connected to my phone. Right away the camera turned on. So I quickly swapped the battery and spent about half an hour trying to get the camera working again. It connects no problem but no camera .I’ll charge up the batteries and try again next week.

Back