Can I use this to charge my lipos?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glitch

RCTalk Qualifier
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I’m finding myself wasting money on small chargers specifically for the batteries I’m buying. Can I use this to charge my batteries instead? https://www.readymaderc.com/product...te-josh-bardwell-parallel-charging-board-2-6s
I see it has red and black connectors for the power input to the board, what would I need to power it? Also, are there any other safety precautions I should take besides the usual lipo bag? Thanks

That is not a charger. That is a board you plug into the charger to charge multiple LiPo's at one time.

That is not a charger. That is a board you plug into the charger to charge multiple LiPo's at one time.
Aha, thank you! Is there a reason why I would not be able to use an adapter and figure out a wall plug situation? Thanks!

Aha, thank you! Is there a reason why I would not be able to use an adapter and figure out a wall plug situation? Thanks!
Not sure what you are asking, but going cheap or underpowered on a charger is not a smart move. What's your biggest battery?

This is the charger I use the most for my 3s lipo's. The one WF recommended is a good choice as well. Any good dual output charger is going to be in the 100 dollar range. The one I linked will charge Nimh packs as well. Beware, the adapters that come with it are not of the best quality.

This is another good option, a little more user friendly and comes with good quality adapters although a little more money.

I just ordered one of these. it had the features I was told a good charger should have.
I outgrew that charger quickly when I started charging bigger packs.

Back