Buggy racing servos help!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parry

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey everyone my mate just got a 1/8 buggy and the servos have just failed him right from the start.hes looking for some strong decent servos that he might be able to race with a few times any suggestions

Cheers parry

Most will more than likely tell you the Hitec 7955.

I have the associated xp 1313 servo in mine. its allitle slow but fine for me.(still prenty of speed) The 1015 is much faster and i know a bunch of guys who use them.:)

I shared all the suggestions to him and he said thank you for all the help :)

Does anyone know what tooth horn is needed for a losi servo??

---------- Post added at 4:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 4:06 PM ----------

can anyone recommend a good mid ranged price servo. I'm looking at savox or hitec to replace the servos in my losi 8ight 2.0 rtr for racing

Mine's going in a light weight Slash so I chose a 1258TG, 166oz but a lot faster .08 transit time :)

Thats what i run on my buggy now, i had 1256tg in there earlyer, but then i got a revo 3.3, i used that for my revo, because its a monster truck and need more torque, and i got a 1258tg from LHS, and put it on my buggy. It works great too, and it turns a lot faster, and theres more than enough torque for a 1/8 scale buggy. =)

Back