broke carb, need help

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannyduncanaz

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I'm new to the nitro rc world. Just got a traxxas slash 3.3. Ran it for a lil the day i got it and i crashed it, broke where the carb thing goes and now it wont start, it looks like its not getting gas. I replaced the piece that was broken and the fuel line is connected correctly. Can anyone help me with this?

If so please message me

First off welcome. Congrats on your first and not last crash. If you can describe a little more in detail of what's going on and if you can upload a picture of what you might think is the issue or damaged area.

yes, we need pics since your new your RC vocabulary is a little lacking :)

I'm new to the nitro rc world. Just got a traxxas slash 3.3. Ran it for a lil the day i got it and i crashed it, broke where the carb thing goes and now it wont start, it looks like its not getting gas. I replaced the piece that was broken and the fuel line is connected correctly. Can anyone help me with this?

If so please message me
Yes, we do need pictures "broke where the carb thing goes" is a bit vague, has the carburetors body sheared? (pretty hardcore if you did), and did you break it in more importantly?

We don't do individual messages for help. The forum is for all the members to pitch in with their experience.
We will need some pictures or a much more precise explanation of the problem you're having.

59074_TQi_exploded-views_130614_5907 Engine Assembly.jpg This may help you further explain.....
Look at the exploded view of your rig either you have one from traxxas or one online,this way you can tell us exactly what parts ect,it will help you get familiar with parts names regardless...BTW if it has an engine I'm pretty sure it's called a slayer

Attachments

• 59074_TQi_exploded-views_130614_5907 Chassis Assembly.jpg
    59074_TQi_exploded-views_130614_5907 Chassis Assembly.jpg
    653 KB · Views: 319
Last edited:
View attachment 15280 This may help you further explain.....
Look at the exploded view of your rig either you have one from traxxas or one online,this way you can tell us exactly what parts ect,it will help you get familiar with parts names regardless...BTW if it has an engine I'm pretty sure it's called a slayer
I think he's disappeared...

They deffinetely added the strange factor in the new movie,...I couldn't finish watching it