Best crawling ever.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a big problem here, you go to the hills to get away from people and they are still everywhere. I go to enjoy nature, they bring the city with them, and leave their trash behind. This is definitely not the state I grew up in. I like to get out and take my camera gear with me. (And now a rock crawler or two) ;)

Unfortunately, you see that once in a while here. One of our favorite kayak/fishing areas is Owyhee Reservoir State Park in Oregon and they keep it really clean but, in the summer, it is packed on weekends.

Yea when i was younger late teens early 20s I was a raft guide up on the Ocoee River. White water rafting. It was a blast but eventually the customers became too much of a liability. Even tho they sign their lives away with us I'm not into that kinda thing 😆. And it happened a few times.

Worst 1 was a company puts in at the top of the dam get customers in the boats and practice listening and obeying commands. The people were drunk at 9 a.m. (wasn't outa the norm.) Werent listening and YEP right over the dam!

2 ppl rode it out and were fine. Its doable if ur an EXPERT or really lucky. 1 jumped out at top holding on like a cartoon character about to fall off a cliff. He was rescued no problem. 4th person...halfway down the dam bails out.
Tumble wumbles (not funny. sorry) head over heels down to the bottom. Compound fractures left leg. Huge gash in right arm. Bleeding out of course. Face looks like a cheese grater ran her over.

We were all certified first aide CPR and couple couple of us are/were first responders. A kayak followed her down (That dude saved her life). We were at the bottom about as quick as she due to our company being next at put in. Heli ride out she lived. Came back 2 yrs later and thanked us and asked for a free ride.🤣🤣

Yea when i was younger late teens early 20s I was a raft guide up on the Ocoee River. White water rafting. It was a blast but eventually the customers became too much of a liability. Even tho they sign their lives away with us I'm not into that kinda thing 😆. And it happened a few times.

Worst 1 was a company puts in at the top of the dam get customers in the boats and practice listening and obeying commands. The people were drunk at 9 a.m. (wasn't outa the norm.) Werent listening and YEP right over the dam!

2 ppl rode it out and were fine. Its doable if ur an EXPERT or really lucky. 1 jumped out at top holding on like a cartoon character about to fall off a cliff. He was rescued no problem. 4th person...halfway down the dam bails out.
Tumble wumbles (not funny. sorry) head over heels down to the bottom. Compound fractures left leg. Huge gash in right arm. Bleeding out of course. Face looks like a cheese grater ran her over.

We were all certified first aide CPR and couple couple of us are/were first responders. A kayak followed her down (That dude saved her life). We were at the bottom about as quick as she due to our company being next at put in. Heli ride out she lived. Came back 2 yrs later and thanked us and asked for a free ride.🤣🤣
I love the water, and playing in it! However, I don't mess with that white water/rapids stuff!