Baffled - Two Transmitters and 4 Receivers Won't Bind

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This. I got 2 GT5s (I only have 3 RCs but like having the option of running 2 at a time). The other option was getting a 3PV and 3 receivers, but that (entry level) Futaba and 3 rxs would cost more than a pair of GT5s and a bag of rxs.
Yeah I know what you mean. I am just afraid there is something causing interference in my area, and it's going to cause similar problems with other gear. I really hope not though.

Yeah I know what you mean. I am just afraid there is something causing interference in my area, and it's going to cause similar problems with other gear. I really hope not though.
Was Breydon's Grave Digger just running in the same area, or was that before the issues?

Was Breydon's Grave Digger just running in the same area, or was that before the issues?
Yeah, same area. All the RC's run just fine here. I just can't get these 4 receivers to bind.

Yeah, same area. All the RC's run just fine here. I just can't get these 4 receivers to bind.
Ar this point I'm gonna say you picked up a gremlin and hes jumping from reciever to reciever.

I had tires, 4 trailer, 4 mower, and a truck. Some dats they would be flat, others not. Some days all, others none.

My new Stilh weedeater, I took to work. Within a few hours it was throwing symptoms of the company weedeaters. I used my fuel and was the one running it.

Thats the only thing I can come up with. Hope you get it resolved. I need 10 or 12 recievers for a few of my neglected trucks.....

While on the phone with Greywolf this morning, he happened to find a video showing how to bind the GT5 with the FS-A3 3-channel receiver, which is one I have tried. And as @nino said, it showed an extra restart. But instead of the bind plug going into channel 3, he used the aux port. That freakin worked. You have to double bind it though, which is really weird. I didn't have to do that with the 6 channel receivers.

So now I am left with figuring out the GT3. I just ordered 2 more receivers for it. I am really hoping they work and I just have bad GR3E receivers.

Glad ya got part of it solved, I know it's frustrating, some of my planes had some really complicated combinations to get stuff to work right.

I have the Flysky GT3, and a few months ago I tried binding a new receiver I got. No luck. I assumed I got a faulty receiver. So I just used my GT5 and bound it to a receiver I had for it, no prob. Like I said, this was a few months ago, on the Ryft build.

So for the last 3 days I have been trying to get the GT3 to bind to 3 different receivers, which are all brand new. No luck.

So I said hell with it, and was just going to bind another receiver to the GT5 and use it again. No luck there either.

So I have two transmitters, that have never given me any trouble. Neither have ever been dropoed. In fact, they both still look like brand new. And neither will bind to their receivers. And before you ask, yes, I am doing it right, and I have thr proper receivers for each radio.

The only thing I can think it might be is interference or something after doing some internet searching. But I tried taking the GT3 outside to bind it and no dice. Anyone ever experience anything like this? I am frustrsted beyond belief and at a complete loss 🤬🤦‍♂️🤔
I had same trouble with new receivers for FS Noble tx. I had to update the receivers, then they worked fine

I just got two more receivers for the GT3 in today. Still no bind. So I guess my transmitter is bad.

Back