Axial wraith burning smell

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James nichols

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
Was playing with the wraith yesterday afternoon and broke front axle. So I turn everything off esc, controller etc, forgot to unplug battery. I wake up this morning to the smell of it burning. I unplug battery and it stops stinking. Nothing hot that I could find. Anybody have this happen. It had a 3s in it

It's not good to leave a battery plugged in because the current is still flowing to the esc. always unplug when you turn the car off' I would check the battery and put a store charge on it before you leave it for more than a couple of days. As long as it sill works I say you got a cheap lesson and know better next time. I think that's how we all learned.:confused:

Ok I just put it on a store charge. What's the difference between store, balance and fast charges? I've always just done balance charges

Very simple Bob, just go to any site and highlight the address then right click and save. Copy/paste.

Back