AXIAL SCX10 2 6X6

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FREEDOM83

RCTalk Champion
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Here are some photos of my last purchase, the photos of the ad:

It includes
axial 2 6x6
combo axe 2300
servo powerpro 20kg
6 beadlock alu metsafil rims
6 tires 1904 gmade
6 x 90mm gmade rsd shocks (4 unopened)
6 PROLINE double compound foam (4 unopened)
2.4 absima cr3p transmitter

Untitled by freedom, on Flickr

and finally in my house !!

It's time to update, first remove leads and check axles and tranny, so, new tranny bearings, those of the axles are good and all greased:

Now the wheels, remove leads, paint rims and change tires:

After all, it has touched the chassis, repositioning the variator, I have installed a servo winch, I have put raw builders links on the two front axles and some homemade ones on the last axis since those of raw builders were worth none. It has also been necessary to make a panhard bar since I have attached the shock absorbers to the axle, where the lower link goes instead of a little above it as it was originally, so the chassis is a few mm lower and the gap is reduced. I have advanced the turrets of the two rear axles for which the body had to be modified, and less than I thought since I have also added the standard rear bumper of the Vanquish VS4 that fits like a glove, and to put it I also advance the body about mm. and finally I have mounted the 4 shock absorbers that the previous owner gave me disassembled and it already has the 6 equal gmade shock absorbers.

And now the body, remove thousands of stickers that it brought and leave it a little more visible, now just waiting for the Mercedes grill and a bit of brass ... hehehe

Man awesome looking rig!! Seeing all the crawlers on here makes me want one more and more! I agree with @WoodiE some awesome scenery as well keep the pics coming and maybe some running vids....

Thats one good video , you can see more of this place searching with the name : albaina , try crawler albaina or quedada albaina

Now with some scale plates, to be reflective, I use the sheet of a 1/1 (I use wrong or faulty), with a mythical rule and a permanent I make the numbers and letters, a little double-sided tape on the back and then cut with part of the blue and voila!

Back