AWESOME deal, Picco .26

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

olds97_lss

RCNT VIP
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Huh... I see they bumped their price up on the LRP28... from $169 to $174. That was a smoking deal at $149 with a coupon! Almost bought one last week just to get ready for spring.

brad55102

RCNT Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
the downside is,,, i can't find very much support for this mil in the aftermarket (ebay) world. I could only find 1 rebuild kit $60

Captain Chaos

RCNT Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
I am sure the new version (JL RED DOT) drove the price down on the original.That is a great deal for the money.I have had a few engines in my Revos and that was one of my favorites.

Captain Chaos

RCNT Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
I picked up the Traxxas big block kit so I can mount a real big block (picco is a mid block ). The OS V spec fits without alterations.If you use the easy start,spin start or pull start the Picco is a great choice.I have an RB523 but I have not fired it up yet. I use bump start so I have to convert the Picco and RB but the V Sec is ready to roll.I was thinking about pulling the Go 3PT out of my truggy for the Revo and getting a V Spec or Trinity Ex-Tec .24 for the truggy.

flatblack

RCNT Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Red dot v the .26 picco,,,,,
is the red dot that much better?

I don't have a personal comparison on the 2, but I love my Red Dot! I do know that it Revs higher, which I liked coming from an RC10GT with a Fantom FR15 that screamed like a banshee!