HPI Octane

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could see 700 but comon really???900

If you consider that the eRevo Brushless is right around the $700 mark, and it's not even an 1/8th scale that isn't too bad.

I'm still wanting both the Octane and Losi! :D

I would love an octane but £750 in uk is to much then you've got hop ups I just sold my baja which comes in at nearly same price for more car just my opinion .

Hpi XL octane

Ordered mine around Christmas. $799 out the door:)
Steve:whhooo:

Just got off the phone with Tower
Mine is shipping this week
There site says limited quantities
Steve

this truck is nice!!! my only complaint is the pipe looks like a sagging side boob lol

i think you're serious! I'm so depressed, I'm gonna go make some home-made nitro fuel

i think you're serious! I'm so depressed, I'm gonna go make some home-made nitro fuel

If you don't mind whip me up a batch I'm out of Sudafed and the local store is asking questions LOL!:hehe: No really I am super pumped about these new gas rigs man. I think it might end up bringing the nitro and gas stuff back into the spotlight if it works out ok.

If you don't mind whip me up a batch I'm out of Sudafed and the local store is asking questions LOL!:hehe: No really I am super pumped about these new gas rigs man. I think it might end up bringing the nitro and gas stuff back into the spotlight if it works out ok.

it'd be nice, i mean i respect an electric rig... but most people have no more respect for a nitro

it'd be nice, i mean i respect an electric rig... but most people have no more respect for a nitro

Most definitely. I also run crawlers so I got to do embrace the electric side somewhat. Just be nice to see the gas stuff get some attention for a change.

Most definitely. I also run crawlers so I got to do embrace the electric side somewhat. Just be nice to see the gas stuff get some attention for a change.

crawlers are fun! bought my dad one for christmas, they are a freakin blast.. but nothing compares to that smell of alcohol and sound of 25k RPMS

Model sports uk are saying on there website octane in stock despaching this Friday .

Went to the hobby shop today and they had one on display! It seems to be the same size as the xl but this mofo is heavy and the engine is huge! I think I want one :D

Back