AWESOME deal, Picco .26

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh... I see they bumped their price up on the LRP28... from $169 to $174. That was a smoking deal at $149 with a coupon! Almost bought one last week just to get ready for spring.

the downside is,,, i can't find very much support for this mil in the aftermarket (ebay) world. I could only find 1 rebuild kit $60

I am sure the new version (JL RED DOT) drove the price down on the original.That is a great deal for the money.I have had a few engines in my Revos and that was one of my favorites.

Red dot v the .26 picco,,,,,
is the red dot that much better?

I picked up the Traxxas big block kit so I can mount a real big block (picco is a mid block ). The OS V spec fits without alterations.If you use the easy start,spin start or pull start the Picco is a great choice.I have an RB523 but I have not fired it up yet. I use bump start so I have to convert the Picco and RB but the V Sec is ready to roll.I was thinking about pulling the Go 3PT out of my truggy for the Revo and getting a V Spec or Trinity Ex-Tec .24 for the truggy.

Red dot v the .26 picco,,,,,
is the red dot that much better?

I don't have a personal comparison on the 2, but I love my Red Dot! I do know that it Revs higher, which I liked coming from an RC10GT with a Fantom FR15 that screamed like a banshee!

Back