Associated's Monster GT

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do like the dual pickup tank, so that it will run on its roof. Not too sure about it overall until I get to see one in action in person.

Looks like quite the truck. Saw this thing posted here once before. I'm also one to wait until I see it in action.

I think its getting closer to the release date. Does anyone know when that is? I'm seriously thinking about this one.

I dont know but i also want to see one. Out here in hawaii there arent much big Brands. Our lhs only stocks parts for Traxxas, Hpi, Some TL and a ____load of Dynamite Parts.
I'm also interested
-Kellen :trout::drool:

AE is always late getting new products to market however, when they come they are top quality. I have been slow to get a Savage laying in shade for this one to come.

Same here. I am waiting to see my options. I want to make sure I make the right decision.

Where the losi monster truck i wanna know :doh:

Ya I wish they would introduce on I would buy it in a heart beat. I also wish they would come out with a 1/8 buggy that would give the inferno a run for its money

Team losi...the mt wouldnt be very durable. But i too am waiting to make the RIGHT decision. Between Savage, T-Maxx, and MGT.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

After seeing the wheels next to a maxx's...

DAYYYYUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMM

Das a huge bitch man....

yep. But I'm gonna stick with the T-Maxx Because, the MGT is said to come out in november 2003 according to AE.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Originally posted by mjime714
I think its getting closer to the release date. Does anyone know when that is? I'm seriously thinking about this one.
i think this is quite a truck even though i already own a savage... to answer your question i think I've heard sometime at the beggining of summer. the only thing that is lame about this truck is the fake piggy backs(seems kinda pointless to me).

Umm...your right, it looks dum. But it says that piggybacks will be avaliable as a FT option. Yay!
[move]-Kellen[/move]

I tell ya - after the resounding success that i have had with other AE equipment - namely my NTC3 and rc10gt - this would be the truck to have - as long as it doesn't price itself out of the market. Anyone know what it's going to cost, and wether or not they wil offer it in kit form, instead of just RTR? man that sucker is huge

According to all the Information given out by AE, This Monster GT will be only sold in RTR form. It comes with a TTR .21 Rear Exhaust engine. A Strong AE Metal Geared Steering Servo. And Dual Disc Brakes. The Chassis will be one solid piece of extruded metal.The price hasnt been determined, but rumors are going around that it will be under $450.00 which seems like a good deal to me.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

damn - the only thing thats a bummer is the fact that i gotta wait till the fall to get one...grrrr

Here are some photos I took of the AE MT at the RC Expo in LA

I hope you enjoy them.

-ED

aemt1.jpg

aemt2.jpg

aemt3.jpg

aemt4.jpg

aemt5.jpg

:OMG: gimme gimmie gimmie i gotta have it, that thing is amazing

Back