Asking for trouble?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luke66

Hardcore RCTalk User
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
My opinion, no you are not asking for trouble at all. I have the same cheap system in the wifes Stampede 2wd.
It is a excellent match and wheelies like a mo fo.

My opinion, no you are not asking for trouble at all. I have the same cheap system in the wifes Stampede 2wd.
It is a excellent match and wheelies like a mo fo.
okay, sweet, seeing that ill be using mainly 2s, it should be fine. it does seem like lots of people complained about ESCs starting on fire.

Crazy thing is, a lot of these sets are actually not bad. Not my preference but nothing negative to say at all, send it

I've found this: https://www.amazon.com/GoolRC-Brushless-Upgrade-Waterproof-3300KV/dp/B095GNR1N2/ref=sr_1_8?crid=1YVZSA1FARWRZ&keywords=rc+brushless+motor+esc+combo&qid=1700844668&sprefix=rc+brushless+,aps,111&sr=8-8

asking for trouble? I've had something like this (RacerStar 60A brushless on banggood for 45$) this is about 1/2 the price (and 1/4 the price of a hobbywing system) will it be only 1/2 as nice? anyone had one of these before?
I’ve got this combo in a 1:10 monster truck. It does a very good job. Great power. It’s run probably 50 packs and not the first cliche.